Sunday, August 4, 2013

Whipped Clouds From HairVeda

whipped clouds (1)I ordered this amazing product this month or during the Black Friday sale. I had been meaning to try out the newest product that was added to Hairveda’s most loved product line but just kept getting away from me. When I received it and seen that it was really meant for thick coarse hair, I thought oh wow I may not be able to use it on my thin hair. So I really only was using it to lay down my edges. By me wearing a lot of wash n go’s I do not want anything that is really heavy on my hair. I was thinking to myself that I was going to have this for a very long time because it was not going to get used much.
Well let me tell you what I tried next, I wanted to put my hair in 4 twist because I wasn’t feeling that well and I don’t like my hair to get too tangled when I am just laying around in the bed. So I put my hair in twist just to let my ends rest. I have to say when using the Whipped Cloud for that purpose, it really got the job done.
whipped clouds (3)
Ladies it is really best to love your hair because it will love you back.
As always thanks for reading, peace and love!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment