Sunday, August 4, 2013

Oil Cleansing

olive oil
For about 3 weeks now I have been trying out oil cleansing. It is when you take oil and clean your face rather then using a normal over the counter cleanser. I will just tell you my mixture that I have been using. In a squirt bottle I have equal parts castor oil, olive oil and then a bit of tea tree oil. I apply the oil mixture on my fingers and in a circular motion I massage the oil into my face. I do this until my whole face is done. Once your whole face is done you want to take a hot rag or warm one which ever one you can stand and hold it on your face for a few seconds. Once the rag is cool I warm it up again and repeat the process before I take and wipe the excess oil away.
When I tell you that my face is as smooth as a baby’s bottom, girl it is. You are going to think you just got a facial from a high end salon. I really don’t think I can go back to traditional facial cleansers. oil cleansing 1I don’t think this is something that I will give up and the next morning if you do your’s like I do at night, you just rinse your face with warm water.
It works for me and some other ladies that I have seen use this method, will it work for you? All I can say is give it a try and see what happens. From what I read if you have a acne problem it will help with that as well because the oil will combat the oil in your pores. So you may get a breakout just like you would when starting any new cleansing method on your face and then it should clear up.
Ladies as I always tell you, love your hair and it will love you back. Same goes for your skin.
As always thanks for reading, peace and love!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment