Sunday, August 4, 2013

Problems With Bunning

Let me tell you the problem I have with bunning. Frizz, frizz and more frizz. OK, so I try my best to do protective styling, like buns and twist but when I want to go back to my curls that I worked so hard over the last 4 years to perfect, they are just not the same. I have tried the cool rinsing and the apple cider vinegar but nothing is working so far.
So what do I go for? Retaining length? or wearing banging curls everyday?  This is the argument I have been trying to win for the longest with myself.
frizzy hair I don’t really like big hair. I love for my curls to have that neat look. What is it with changing your style? On one hand I really do want to do what I can to retain as much length as possible. On the other hand, I want my curls to be flawless.
So what? I have to go through the training process all over again? Well until I figure out how to get back to this mom



I am trying and only time will tell.
Ladies love your hair and it will love you back.
As always thanks for reading, peace and love!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment