Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Love Love Loving My Curls... Thanks

Man I don't know how many times I have said this but I don't think it can be said enough. I love love love my curls. So back to wash n go's everyday because this is what suits me best. I know you can relate because you try this and that to try and baby your ends so that your hair will grow, right? I have found out today that my hair is growing a lot with wash n go's so I have decided to stick to it which I know I have said in another post. Now I can not stand frizz not even a little bit. In search of a regiment that would give me what I was looking for so my curls would pop every single day. I came across ElleRaquel and when I say my twin, a tear dropped. 


When it came to her application I did have to tweak it a little because in order for the Alterna product to work with Mixed Chicks, which everyone knows I am not giving up. I switched it around and apply the mixed chicks leave in, let my hair air dry and then take a spray bottle of water and use just a little with the Alterna bamboo frizz control and rake and shake. Let it all dry and  bom bam bing!!! I got just what I was looking for. I still can not stand second day hair so this I do everyday.

I don't do youtube videos but I highly recommend you take a look at elleraquel's.

Love your hair and it will love you back.
As always thanks for reading, peace and love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment