Sunday, August 4, 2013

Slow Growing

Let’s talk about my hair for a moment. I have helped everyone else over this past year and I am very grateful for it too but this is what made me discover the rate at which my hair is growing, very slowly. I started at 1/4″  in almost 4 yrs the end of this year and I am barely retaining half of the 6″ that could be saved. Once I calculated my growth for this past year it turned out to be about 3″ which sadden me so.  Now what is causing me to not retain my hair? I have been doing all the right things, keeping up my moisture plus deep conditioning I drink about a gallon of water in a night and sometimes protective styling so what could it be? The one thing that was not happening was food lol. I was not feeding myself. I mean who does that. 



So….. what’s new you say? Well I have been on vitamins for 3 months now and I am getting back to a healthy diet. I see fullness and nice shiny hair with lovely curls. The length I will have to wait and see on that one.
The great thing I see is that my hair is not falling out and my ends seem to be smooth. I will have to come back with an update later to tell you all about my growth rate to see if it has changed. Also I will talk some more about this hair line Natasha Somalia. Besides the vitamins I was sent two other products to try out which I can not wait to give you feed back on. So stay tuned for more news on this up and coming line.

Ladies as I always say, love your hair and it will love you back.
As always thanks for reading, peace and love!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment