Sunday, August 4, 2013

L.O.C Method

imagesWhen I tell you I have been going crazy trying to figure out what the loc method was, I had almost given up. Then I came across a youtuber and she was letting her husband do her hair and he was like “I am going to do the loc method. The L is for leave in I guess and the O is for oil and the C is for conditioner. Oh no that is not right lol”. He really didn’t know what he was talking about, it was all so funny. So I said I am going to put it in the youtube search box and see if anything comes up. I was so glad I came across that video because I have been trying to remember to do a search for it but kept forgetting.
So I chose a video and looked at the vlog and she went over all the steps. You talking about a happy camper, oh I was believe me. So let me get into what this method is all about. LOC, L=liquid, O=oil, C=cream. Your liquid is something like water, aloe vera juice or water base leave in, your oil can be anything like olive oil, castor oil, grape seed oil, the cream is butter or something that is not water base, I use shea butter. This is suppose to double lock in the moisture. You first apply the liquid to your hair and make sure it is wet or damp and then you will add a little oil to the ends and the length of the hair, the last step is the cream that is applied over the oil and style as usual.
I have been using this method for almost a month now. My hair is so moisturize I just love it. This is the next step that I needed to make it to waist length by the end of 2013. Along with using this method my hair is being kept in bantu knots to hide my ends. I need to retain as much of my hair as I can. It is too bad that I didn’t think of this 2 yrs ago when I was out enjoying my curls.
Well I am going to try to keep this system going and I am holding off on my henna treatment so that I can see the growth and know how many inches I was suppose to hold onto.  My next length check was not suppose to be until June and I am really going to try to hold out for that time. Still taking a multi vitamin and just added bamboo extract so we will see.
Ladies telling you love your hair and it will love you back.
As always thanks for reading, peace and love!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment