Sunday, August 4, 2013

My Week

So I am packing to move back to Atlanta GA and it has been a mess in here. So my hair, I decided to give it a rest and what better way to do that than with mini twist, yaaa. And I am blaming Naptural85 for this because she had just put them in her hair again and I could not take it anymore I just had to have them. lol They were looking hot man I mean hot! lol I just had to have them. I think I had them for 1 1/2 weeks now. Because my hair is so thin they just keep coming out and it will start in the back and just work it’s way up. So I did my hair over because my scalp was itching anyway and since my hair comes out of anything I do to it once it gets wet I knew it was a rap. So I redid my whole head and then in a few more days I just redid the ones that had come out.
But as I am typing this I am sitting with a deep conditioner on my hair with a plastic cap on and my satin cap. You know what is next, right? You got it! washing this bad boy. After I felt the tangles back there last night I said I have to save the nap of my hair it is not worth it, now that on my hair we are talking about.
This is going to be short but I just wanted to pop in to tell you how my experience went with the mini twist. I think you will enjoy her video on how to do them because it takes some patience but well worth it. You have a protective style and you get to keep it for weeks depending on your hair type. So I wanted to post this one for you all to watch.
How to Mini Twist So I hope you enjoy.

Ladies love your hair and it will love you back.
As always thanks for reading, peace and love!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment