Sunday, August 4, 2013

Wait For It.... My Mother's Update

There has been much request on my mother’s progress. It took some time to get her butt over here to get the pictures on what is going on with her. So what has changed in her regimen is that she has put Mixed Chicks a side for now and is using Taliah Waajid Curl Sealer. It is a gel and it is very lite and without silicone. Since my mother is mostly only co washing I think the silicone was becoming a problem for her and although a little breakage has cause her not to retain any length on the other hand her thickness is doing much better. She is still getting the henna and other herb treatments on a regular.
Today I started with giving her a henna treatment and the brand Nupur. I love that it already has the 9 herbs that I was using separately, this had really cut down so many steps.

This is after the henna was co washed out with Tresemme and Hello hydrations. I know in this photo it looks like there is still henna in her hair but it was something with the flash on the camera. This is her hair and her curls using Taliah Waajid Curl Sealer.
Here is a close up on her curls. I really love how they came out. She is loving her curls also.
We still have some work to do in the top but it is very much an improvement from February of 2011. Her hair is still a little wet so when it dries it looks a little more filled in.
Sorry it took so long for the update and I hope it was well worth the wait. Now we are working on getting her length back. There is no longer any breakage so she is gaining some inches.
Ladies love your hair and it will love you back.
As always thanks for reading, peace and love!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment