Sunday, August 4, 2013

Full Hair

Well I can hardly believe it myself. I did a wash n go today and I thought maybe I can make my hair look fuller instead of it drying flat like always. I fingered my hair to the front of my head and I held my head down and just fingered the hair to the front. I held my head down until it would stay there on it’s own. Oh I didn’t start doing my hair until it had dried a little, so it was just damp. Once my hair dried it looked like I had hair on the top on my hair.
All I thought about is that the hair will not stick to my scalp if I hold my head down lol. I never thought it would look right but once it dried I had fuller hair. I mean I could have tweaked it some but I was not really thinking about it because I was cooking all day lol. But every time that I looked in the mirror, I couldn’t believe it. I had hair in my eye and lifted up in the air not stuck to my scalp. bonasi-2-150x150
I can not wait to see what my hair looks like for 2nd day hair. Will keep you posted.

My ladies keep loving your hair so it will love you back.
As always thanks for reading, peace and love!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment