Sunday, August 4, 2013

What's New On Childhood Friend

Over the weeks Mel’s curls are training to be the greatest. As I have repeated many times before of our regimen she goes by the same thing. The only thing that changes with some of the girls is the products they use for their curls because we have found out from practice everything is not for everyone. The one thing that I am for certain and for sure is that with time and afford everyone can have healthy hair and retain length. I know that everyone is not that concerned about length just as Curly Nikki, she keeps her hair at the length it is because that is what she wants.
 Well is the first day Mel came to me. There was a lot of heat damage and I knew over time I was going to have to cut it out. I gave her some time to say good-bye to her hair and I think I cut it maybe 2 weeks later lol..

This is her hair today. Tell me you can not see the big difference in her curls and yes I cut away all the heat damage. She also gets the henna treatments once a month and she maybe due for one now as we speak…. hello I know you hear me lol.
I really enjoy helping those I love to love their hair. Just the excitement I see on their face, like I can’t believe it looks like this, man Ummi you those fingers.. I am so sad that I will be moving so far away from them but I know they will keep it up because they have a passion for it. This is not just a phase nor a fly by night thing like it was with my daughter,uh don’t get me started.
But as I transition to my new home or old home in Atlanta  GA, Clarkston to be exact I know I will find some love ones who is looking for the same healthy journey as I am. As a matter of fact a Step Daughter is coming to mind, you know who you are so get ready babe.
Ladies I can not say this enough, love your hair and it will love you back.
As always thanks for reading, peace and love!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment