Sunday, August 4, 2013

My New Addition Hair Growth My Way

This had to be added to the Growth My Way section because 8 months ago another 1st cousin of mines started her journey and just like Dana she went down to about 1 1/2″ of hair. I am just so like excited with them both because they took the leap and for now are coming out on top.
Here is a look at her beginning. She stated when her hair was cut off she felt beautiful and she loved her curls. She looked different, there was like a glow all over her face because she knew she was a diva.  I helped her with understanding co washing and making sure the she concentrate on keeping her hair moist and make sure she was babying her ends to retain her growth. Her hair was dry and brittle before the cut and I really wanted her to have soft hair because her curls were just so nice. Since both Nikia and Dana are striving for growth as well as healthy hair this is ole so nice of them to allow us to follow their journey.

During the summer she had her hair into mini braids so she had not had her hair done for months. Everyone gets henna once a month and protein if they need it. When she walked in the door and took her scarf off I just about hit the floor, take a look.
WOW!!! right?? I could not believe the growth she got from January to September. She is just as surprise. So I proceeded to apply her treatments and making sure that I concentrated on moisture and protein balance. Once the deep conditioning was completed I styled her hair using Eco Styler clear gel. This is the finish product…
I just love it, don’t you??
Ladies love your hair and it will love you back.
As always thank you for reading, peace and love!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment