Sunday, August 4, 2013

Dana's Hair Growth

dana journey 1-12-13 (2)
I am so excited for my lil cousin. She has come a long way. She decided to do a weave for her protective style to try to retain more length. She is working on her second year now of being all natural. I think she has had 3 installs which when taken ou
t she co wash her hair and do a deep conditioner before the next install.










Dana's Hair Journey 1-17-13  I am so proud of what she has achieved so far. The one thing that I told her she would have to have on this journey was patience. I think her being able to hide her hair and still take care of it was a big help with her patience.   
She still has a long way to go to get to her over all goal but she is enjoying the ride. As long as she keeps up with her trims and make sure that she moisturize through her weave I do not see why she will not continue to see progress. It was a year ago 2 weeks from today that she only had 3″ of her on her head. She gained 3″ of growth and we are very pleased.       
Ladies as I always say, love your hair and it will love you back.
As always thanks for reading, peace and love!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment