Sunday, August 4, 2013

Adding Protein A Little At A Time

GPB proteinYou know how my hair is protein sensitive? Well, after understanding this and leaving off that which would cause protein to build up on my strands. I began watching out for other products that had protein in them so that I could keep an eye on my hair protein intake.
So now that it is under control I have been using Aubrey’s system. Tonight I used Aubrey’s GPB protein treatment which seems to be a very light. I don’t think as long as I don’t over use it that I will have any problems usin this protein treatment. I can feel the strength my hair gets when I use this product. The smell is not bad either. This is not something that I would every week but I can get away with using it every 3 weeks.

Ladies as you can see you have to love your hair and it will love you back.
As always thanks for reading, peace and love!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment