Sunday, August 4, 2013

Checking In

Ok, so I have been pretty much on the down low, right? I am still trying to get reunited with Atlanta and put my home together the way I want on a low budget. I know this is really late in the month to put out the first post but I have been really down and out. You keep looking at every other natural head and how far they have come, sometimes makes me sad. We started at the same time, the same length so we should be at the same milestone, right? Well it just don’t work like that. No sir, your body, your hormones is just difference than the next person.
So I am in this challenge to make WL (waist length) by the end of 2013. So everyone is getting their regimen together and doing their thing trying to retain as many inches as we can. We started this challenge the beginning of 2011 and it is hard to believe that the time is almost over.
I think I will stop looking at everyone’s progress for a while and since the weather has changed I am in plaits, because that is all you  need to lay around in the bed.
I am trying to keep to my word ladies, love your hair and it will love you back.
As always thanks for reading, peace and love!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment