Sunday, August 4, 2013

August Update On Hair Growth My Way

I just wanted to pop in to show you Dana’s hair growth. Do you see the length we are getting here girls. Even though we have only gained 1/4 of a inch it is looking good. 
So she is still co washing her hair with Tresemme and massaging the scalp with the castor oil. Our goal right now is to get her hair softer. Because she was weaving 100% of the time and neglecting her hair, the moisture was just gone. She has gotten the confidants she needed to start wearing her hair out and stop hiding from under the wigs, plus it started getting hot up under there lol. I am pretty please with her growth and the taming we have done on her own natural curl pattern. Her hair is coming alive right before our eyes, lol. Her henna treatments are still done every 4 weeks and what I do is clarify before I apply the henna. There is a oil treatment done before and there is a deep condition treatment done after. With her wash n go’s I usually use gels and her curls come out great, here look.
 Aren’t they great?? Well ladies that’s all I think I have to share at this time and of course we will be keeping you posted.
Ladies as I always tell you love your hair and it will love you back.
As always thanks for reading, peace and love!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment