Monday, June 25, 2012

Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie



So every weekend is hair day for friends, family and some how it has become a little business for me. With that said we get to try different products between us. If one of us buy a new product to use they will bring it that weekend that they are getting their hair done to show it to everyone else. If it is something that I have not used I get to try it also and if I love it most times I get to keep it lol. Well only because they get to choose from my cabinet as well and if you have not seen my collection this is a must see.

So anyway what happen with the Shea Moisture you say??
I have to say that I was surprisingly delighted with this product and the only reason why I never purchased this product was because of the silk protein that is added into it. She brought over 3 curly Shea Moisture styling products and out of the 3 the enhancing smoothie had the least amount silk protein or should I say it was further down on the list.

I was already deep conditioning my hair when they arrived. I applied the smoothie to my hair and waited for it to dry and the best I can say is that it reminded me of Let's Jam Custard but I loved it. It is very thick and creamy and I don't have to use a lot on my hair because my hair is so thin so that jar would last me a very long time. Oh and another great thing about this product is that glycerin is not the second ingredient after water is shea butter, yaaa.

So to recap, I don't have any frizz which I hate and I have shine but not really greasy and I don't have a lot of shrinkage.
Hey just wanted to let you all know that it gives me great 2nd day curls. This is great news for those who are on the go and can not co wash every single day, right??

I know there are a  lot of reviews on this product but not mines lol. Ladies as I always say love your hair and it will love you back.
As always thanks for reading, peace and love!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. I keep hearing and seeing this Shea Moisture line everywhere. I may have to give in and give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is so worth it. I am glad I got the chance to try it out. I was afraid of the protein so I am not going to over do it.

      Delete
  2. I need to snag some Vatika oil and shea butter out of your stash. LOL I haven't tried the Morracan oil products





    www.growitgirl.blogspot.com
    www.lowcarbtiki.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I just start a give away with the Vitaka oil. The only Moroccan Oil product I use right now is the intense hydrating mask girl that is $30.00.

      Delete
  3. I just saw that! I said, "no she didn't put it up as a give away!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you talking about the oil??? well there was not only you but someone else had wanted a bottle so I thought how about that be my first give away.

      Delete