Sunday, August 4, 2013

BelVita Breakfast Bars

016

I was sent this product complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster and I have to say Nabisco has done it again. I grew up smelling the delicious aroma coming from the company’s building where everything was being baked fresh and prepared for packaging. I wanted my Oreo and Chip Ahoys, the Ritz crackers each and every time we drove by. You could be blocks away and  you knew you would be coming up on Nabisco.
Well they have put out a breakfast biscuit called BelVita and it is filled with all kinds of delicious ingredients with a good source of fiber and B-vitamins.
It is thin and has a big taste. I really was not expecting it to have such a great flavor. I opened the package and said just let me take a test bite, well I could not put them down and they only came 4 in the package so that made me mad because I wanted more. So I don’t need to say that they will become part of my daily breakfast food since I don’t like eating breakfast anyways. Love the brown cinnamon and oats.
Thanks for  reading, peace and love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment