Friday, August 2, 2013

Have You Ever Felt The Longer Your Hair Gets The Shorter It Gets???

These days that is what it feels like to me. You measure every month to see what does the tape measure
say. It says your hair is growing, but really, is it? Tell me something, how come every time I go to measure the whole length it is the same number that is was 2 months ago? Can it be the dusting I did last month?
Well I am tired of this, I am tired of counting every inch to see if I am growing. Of course I am growing every month. I feel it down my back when I’m in the shower. Now if the ends are being taken care of how could it be that my numbers are not changing?
You know what? I am done with all this. I am only going to focus on if I am keeping my hair healthy and after that it is what it is. I am only going to buy 2 more months supply of NuHair something that you are not suppose to take on going anyway. That would be a total of 6 months of taking it, so I think that is good enough. They say give it at least 4 months to see some improvement by then. So after that no more growth oils and pills just my normal daily vitamin, that’s it.
Feeling a little free now. I know my hair is growing and I also know in time as long as I take care of it I will see the length. Although it may not get there as fast as I would like to see it, it will.
Love your hair and it will love you back.
As always thanks for reading, peace and love!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment