Sunday, August 4, 2013

My Natural Hair Is Trying

So as my curly hair was growing out from 1/4″ at the end of 2008 there was so much joy and excitement because of the inches that were gain in such a short period of time. I remember when I got 4″ of hair, I was running around making a jack behind of myself  lol. “Look how long my hair got” and it was growing so fast so I thought. Then we get to shoulder length, that is when it started to slow down. It seem
like it took for ever to get to arm pit  This is what my 3b curls look like and I am loving them everyday. Now it is the product that dictate the shrinkage of my curls. My final goal is waist length  and I am working on going through 3yrs and 7 months of growth and it seems so long for my length to not be where I think it should be. So getting back to the inches on my head. I now have 11″ in the back and 12″ on the top of my head and they say that I need to have about 20″ to make waist length.
 So here is my ideal length, a woman can dream right? lol No but I know it will happen in a matter of time just not in my timing. I think I will have to be going on my 5th year before I see this happen and I am ok with that. I have learned to stop going by what everyone else is doing. I am not them and if I never make it all the way I can at least say that my hair is very healthy, because forreal forreal that is all that really matters, right?
Ladies please love your hair and it will love you back.
As always thanks for reading, peace and love!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment