Friday, August 2, 2013

Eden's Heart



I know everyone remember when Creme of Nature was the biggest thing on the market for having moisturizing shampoos. Like it was my favorite shampoo and when I thought my hair needed a little extra something who could do without IC Tea Tree shampoo. I tell you I didn't know nothing back then about what I was doing, I just knew that creme of nature would stop working and then I would move onto IC because I just thought you had to switch shampoos every now and then. lol Never knew it was build up on my hair and that is why I had to use a clarifying shampoo. Never knew that I was stripping my poor strands. I just thought the squeakier it sound the cleaner it was, how ignorant. You know what? even then I was a product junkie. Hey if you didn’t have a lot of products you didn’t know what you were doing.
Well I am here to tell you that now I know what a clarifying shampoo is for and what a moisturizing shampoo does. I have now found the best sulfate free moisturizing shampoo I’ve had in a very long time. Ha even when I was getting a caramel treatment I didn’t know what they were talking about when they said only use a sulfate free shampoo, and they would say buy the creme of nature with the green top. I had no idea what they were talking about but I did what I was told. Now that I have a little more education on natural hair the understanding of what is in our products is mostly clear.
So back to my product, man this shampoo is so creamy. No tangles which I just knew was going to happen but to my surprise it didn’t. I give this shampoo a good thumbs up
I purchased this product from edensheart.com Please check out her products.
Love your hair and it will love you back.
As always thanks for reading, peace and love!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment