Friday, August 2, 2013

Up Date On Oil Cleansing





OK, so I told you all how I startedOIL CLEANSING. It is like the best thing that has happen to my face.
Fact: Oil dissolves oil. One of the most basic principals of chemistry is that “like dissolves like.” The best way to desolve a non-polar solvent like sebum/oil, is by using another non-polar solvent similar in composition: Other oils. By using the right oils, you can cleanse your pores of dirt and bacteria naturally, gently and effectively, while replacing the dirty oil with beneficial ones extracted from natural botanicals, vegetables and fruit that heal, protect and nourish your skin. When done properly and consistently, the OCM can clear the skin from issues like oily skin, dry skin, sensitive skin, blackheads, whiteheads and other problems caused by mild to moderate acne–while leaving your skin healthy, balanced and properly moisturized. (via acne.org)

So it has been months since I started this journey to a healthier me and healthier face. I see no going back now. I have 0 acne problems and I don’t have any dryness and I don’t even have to use lotion or butters on my face at all. I make sure that my lips are included in my cleansing so therefore I don’t have to use lip balm. There are so many wonderful things that our Lord put on this green earth to use and benefit from and it is just a matter of taking the time to investigate. Every single thing has a job to do and it is man that changes the order of these things. So before you run out to cure that eczema research and see what you may have already in the kitchen for that problem.

Ladies as always, love your hair and body and it will love you back.
As always thanks for reading, peace and love!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment