Friday, August 2, 2013

Ms. Davis Journey Towards Healthy Hair

Curly Ummi Guest Blogger R. Davis: 
Since starting my hair journey, I have noticed a big change in my hair texture and length. Before I started this journey I noticed how my hair used to break off and how it was always dry and flaky, now its not dry or flaky and its not breaking off. Back in 2011-2012 I used to have weave in my hair, and every time I would take my hair out I would find a long line of dirt; when I took it out and when I washed it by myself I babied and I massaged my scalp, but when it came time to dry it, my mother would  pull and drag the blow drier across my scalp, ripping my hair and damaging it further. Now, I don’t blow dry it and I don’t used shampoo that much, I haven’t use it in about a month but I have been co-washing. When I am at home at night I would either put some oil on my scalp or use some  NJoy Essentials sulfur mixture. The reason for me starting on NJoy’s mixture is so we can test it on my hair to see if it will make a difference in growth.
Whenever I feel my hair its not as rough as it was before my healthy journey. You would be able to tell the difference between this year and last year because of the tender loving care I give to it now.  I have been able to see my hair growth and since I have henna in my hair right now, I am hoping to be able to track my hair growth much easier since you can see the difference in the glow.
Thanks to Curly Ummi for allowing me to be a guest blogger I hope to be back again and again.
-R Davis.

No comments:

Post a Comment