Sunday, August 4, 2013

Rawdah's Shea Butter And Black Seed Blend

004
Brand new is the Rawdah hair line and I want to start off a review on their Shea Butter. As you can see that it is full of great things like shea butter, almond oil, coconut oil, neem oil and others blended with the famous black seed oil. The scent is so delicious and really makes you hungry for cake, yes cake. Once I got finish smelling it I touched it and it melted right in my fingers. My mouth dropped  because there was no rubbing to make it soft enough for my hair, there was no warming or nothing. It was ready for my hair straight away.
When I say this is a must have in your staples, I mean it. I know there’re so many of us that mix our own shea butters but there are many of us that just can not stand doing it or can’t get it right. I don’t think you will be disappointed at all. This is really a great product.
Beauty is natural hair, ladies love your hair and it will love you back.
As always thanks for reading, peace and love!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment