Sunday, August 4, 2013

The Truth About "Curls" by Paul Mitchell

I was sent two products of the Paul Mitchell Curls line by ShopPR. I was asked to try these products to see what I thought about them. I tried them several times in different ways so that I could give you all my most honest opinion about the products.
I first washed and condition my hair with Aubrey and proceeded to apply the Full Circle leave – in treatment, which I have to tell you allowed me to detangle my hair with no problems whats so ever. I then applied Twirl Around which is the curl definer and let my hair air dry.
I have to say that my curls were so defined and I loved how bouncy they were. I love bouncy curls. What I didn’t like was at the end of the day my hair was so dry, I mean that brittle feel kind of dry. It reminded me of the old mousse from back in the day. So I was frowning after that.
Next I refreshed my hair the next day with a spray bottle and just some water. My curls again were lovely and bouncy. I left my hair alone for the rest of the day and again my hair was dry. So I said let me try the product the way that I would use it if in my regimen.
So the next day I co washed and sealed with olive oil and then applied the Full Circle leave in and then the Twirl Around curl definer and air dry. Again my curls were to die for and so full but I just don’t know what to say, the dryness was still there even with the olive oil.
I have watched as many youtube videos as I could on the review of this product and across the board was the dryness issue. I think this product is on the right track and could be an even better product if, I don’t know maybe more oils were added. I know I hate my hair feeling dry, that is the one thing that will make me not return to a product is if my hair feels dry at the end of the day. Oh and I forgot to tell you all that my hair smelled so good, man I mean it was the bomb all day. I was not sent the shampoo so I don’t know how that is but if your hair is not one that needs extra oils in your products then maybe your hair will not feel dry but it was many different hair types that had the same complaint. I really hope this helped you all out and use this information to make your decision.
Ladies as I always say love your hair and it will love you back.
As always thanks for reading, peace and love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment