Wednesday, September 21, 2011

BHRINGRAJ & ORANGE PEEL POWDER

It is two days before my son gets married. I have been playing around with hair styles that I wanted to wear tomorrow for the HENNA PARTY. I thought I was going to wear it up in my 3 plaits which I pull up and tuck the ends under and put nice combs in. But I have to tell you that the curls have won again lol.

Image 1          Image 1    

I have decided that I would pamper my hair tonight. I am sitting in Bhringraj and Orange Peel powder.
Bhringraj is an ancient ayurvedic herb widely known for its effectiveness against hair ailments. In ayurveda, the herb is used for treating hair loss, improving hair texture, and to stop premature balding and graying and various skin allergies. Alopecia sufferers will also find bhringraj to be beneficial in promoting hair regrowth. Even without suffering any ailments, bhringraj aids in luxurious hair growth.

The properties in orange peels are primarily antioxidant and astringent, making orange peel powder a natural in helping to prevent pimples and acne as well as prevent premature aging and wrinkling. Using orange peel powder in a face mask helps to reduce shine from excess oil and remove dead skin cells. It also softens and promotes shiny hair.

I try to remember to apply this paste to my hair every week. This along with the henna regiment that I use gives my hair what is needed to keep it strong and promote growth.

I will wash this mixure out with a moisturizing conditioner and let it air dry. I will end up with soft shiny hair. And since it is night I will apply jamican black castor oil to my scalp and hairveda whipped creme ends hydration to my hair and tie it up for the night. I will co wash in the morning.


As always thanks for reading, peace and love!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. As Salaamu Alaiki Curly Ummi Umm Khaliyl, this Aminah UmmMusa, I want to know where I can purchase the BHRINGRAJ&ORANGE peel Powder is there a store here in Stone Mountain, GA or on Internet that it can be purchased. If u could email that Information my email address is ummmusa2000@yahoo.com. Because I'm also on a all natural hair care journey and I need all the tips I can get. Any helpful tips or info. would greatly be appreciated. Jazzakala khayr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wa alaikum salaam Aminah how are you? I purchase mines online from http://www.ayurnaturalbeauty.com/herbal-hair-powder/

      Thank you so much for your comment and following. I am emailing you insha Allah.

      Delete