Sunday, August 4, 2013

3"

rulerEven though I just found out that my hair has only been growing at a rate of 3″ per year it kinda made sense when you add 1/4″ per month that is what you get. I was hoping for some reason I would get that full 1/2″ but my young days are over. I never kept count during my younger years but I think it was growing at that faster rate during that time because it would grow so fast. So I would cut it and it would grow back so fast that it wouldn’t even matter.
I would have never known if I didn’t join this challenge to make it to waist length by the end of 2013. I would see the difference in a year but not see too much difference from month to month. It hit me, calculate for the whole year of how many inches it grew and then divide it across the 12 months. You know what I came up with? 1/4″ per month that is what I was getting and do you know how re leaved I was to see that yes my hair was growing and at a safe rate per month.
Ok so I am still good and still in the race. Only one thing, I am bra strap right now and I need 5 more inches to make it to waist length. Do you know what that means? I may only get 3″ this year coming and that would put me 2″ short.     rulers




Ladies as I always say, love your hair and it will love you back.
As always thanks for reading, peace and love!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment