Sunday, August 4, 2013

Update On Mixed Chicks

I just had to do another update on Mixed Chicks. I have been trying to use other products to see how it would work on my hair just because I wanted to do the curly girl method. And I have to say that I have come across some nice products that work on my hair and I will still be using some of them.
You know how you have your favorite and it just works right for you no matter what? That is Mixed Chicks for me. I have been using this product since my TWA and that was 2009, because as you all know I BC in 12/2008. I am telling I fell in love with this product. I had been looking for years for something to do my curls the way the leave in does my curls. This would have saved me hair a long time ago when I was putting those Jerri Curls in my hair to elongate my curls lol.
As you all know I try my best to give you something to show what I am talking about and this is my mother with Mixed Chicks in her hair. Yes we do a family affair up in here!!
So I was rudely interrupted and just now getting back to finishing off. And the sad part about that is that I forgot where I was at lol. But so you can see that Mixed Chicks has done wonders for our hair and although we may try out new products this will always be my first love….
Ladies as I always say love your hair and it will love your back.
As always thanks for reading, peace and love!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment