Sunday, August 4, 2013

Trying More Products And Ordering More YAAAAA!!!

I just had to vent for a min y’all. You know these chain stores  need to get it together, I mean together y’all. They call themselves having a sale for the week but put enough product on the shelf for a day or so. What kind of crap is that? I was pissed, you mean I wasted my gas and time to come to your store and you gonna say, ” oh I’m sorry but we are out of that”. Like hoping that we will stay and shop for something else. At least the Super Market when they have a sale the products is almost coming out the door or maybe out the door.  I really thought I was going to rack up on the Shea Moisture because there are some things that I have not tried yet and this is always the time to try a product out of a line when it is BOGO. I told CVS what was on my mind too, they can take it or leave it.  Well I had to take a drive to one of my mother’s friend house to pick something up before driving over to NJ to my sister’s house. Down the street from her was a CVS and it was the last day of the sale, I found 4 products left on the shelf of the Shea Moisture lol so I grab them but all of the curly line was gone of course. This is it I can not do this anymore. I will just have to pick the line of products I am going to stick with and just be done with it. If I find them on sale so be it, it not ok I will keep a head.
So now that I am kinda stocked up on my Shea Moisture it was time to reach out to what was going to be my final line for shampoo and conditioner. Aubrey Organics seemed to come in at #1 so I made sure I ordered a moisturizing shampoo and hydrating conditioner as well as a protein conditioner just so I will be able to keep that moisture / protein balance.
I am so hoping that I will love the Aubrey Organics line so that they will remain in my stables. And really this will just about round it up for me every thing else I have down pack.
We all know that Mixed Chicks is my curly product that I will never give up and Shea Moisture is my other curly product when I want a change. Both of these product lines give me the necessary  look that I am trying to achieve at that time. I just want to stop running out to buy what is on sale at that time to use for shampoo and conditioner.
We all know that we have to find what works for YOU and no one else lol. Once you do just keep it simple. Simple works, lol.
Ladies what I always say? Love your hair and it will love you back.
As always thanks for reading,  peace and love!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment