Sunday, August 4, 2013

My Focus

As with life, your hair journey is a course of trials and error. We learn in our life over time that what doesn’t kill you will make you stronger and sometimes you have to build on your mistakes. The same with your hair journey, we all have to go through the ups and downs to figure out what will be our set path to the healthy and longer hair. It came to me just yesterday, that’s what we all have been doing just trying to find that niche. Each product we use is a building block to understanding our hair. We try what we think will work for our hair and yes it becomes trial and error, it is a hit or miss.
I have thought about all my hit or misses and I tell you some of it has been fun and some of it has been pretty scary.  Even down to trimming the hair, I have been mislead about that and or my hair was being damage from the mistakes I was making. What is so very nice about all this is once you really learn your hair you only have to trim when you see split ends like this. If you don’t you will end up with damage hair.
So my focus is on my hair to make sure there are no changes in the ends of my hair and to make sure it is still satisfied with the routine it is on. Adding shampoo to my regi was the best thing that could have happen to my ends since I still use products that have silicone in them and not using shampoo caused build up. That was something I was unaware of before.
I have told you all before how important documenting your hair journey is. You need to remember what you did so you can know what to do. You need to know what works and what didn’t work. The winter is here and this is a great opportunity to gain some inches. Use this as your down time and hide those ends.

Ladies do you see how important it is to love your hair and it will love your back.
As always thanks for reading, peace and love!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment