Sunday, August 4, 2013

HairVeda's Sitrinillah Deep Hair Masque


010
This deep conditioner use to be a part of my regimen some years ago. For some reason it got pushed out because of trying new products to share with you all or for some other reason. I am now selling hair products on my website www.curlykinkybeauty.com which gave me the opportunity to bring this lovely conditioner back into my life.
Even though I still use silicone products I wash and condition with non sulfate and non silicone products.  Every 3 weeks or so AVC rinse (apple cider vinegar) is used to clarify.
So anyway I really like to DC (deep condition) at least 2x a week by using a moisturizing conditioner. I always look for a nice scent as well as something with a lot of slip.
003
As you can see it is really creamy, rich and it smells like orange cream sickle. I love orange cream lol. It is my favorite Eddy’s ice cream flavor. No matter if I use this on wet or dry hair, when I am finished my hair is soft and shiny and don’t forget that it smells delicious.
You can use it as much as you like. Your hair will feel so moist. It doesn’t matter if you are natural or relaxed, if you are wearing your hair curly or straight this conditioner is for all hair types.
Try it, I say! See for yourself.
Ladies don’t forget to love your hair and it will love you back.
As always thanks for reading, peace and love!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment