Sunday, August 4, 2013

Hair Growing My Way


I have really been under the weather lately. My body just do not want to keep up with me some times. I am still sealing and deep conditioning my hair to retain length. I have to say if you keep up with this regimen it is well worth it. I am really trying to make it to waist length some time in 2013 and it can seem like you never going to make it.
You know when you are down and out you are not thinking about your hair. I keep it in a bun under my cap and that is really giving it a rest. So rest it did all week, lol I love wearing my hair out so only when I am sick that I can keep it up under and not be thinking about it.
I am just so happy I don’t have any bad news to report. Everything is on the up and up, yaaaa. I still think I am on the slow side with the growing, I am still taking vitamins and I will be posting a review on one brand I was taking. I co wash often and deep condition at least twice a week. I have to tell you I am just getting the hang or sealing and understand how it is to be done. I had no clue before lol.
Well as I ramble on I am proud to say that I had no major problems to my hair this month and I am so in love with henna right now, well always. I do have to add that henna loosen my curls and I am now a 3A from a 3B. I was not looking for my curls to be loosen but I am not mad about it. I must say that when I washed the henna out of my hair today, my curls were the bomb.
Ladies as I always say please love your hair and it will love you back.
As always thanks for reading, peace and love!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment