Saturday, October 1, 2011

RAKE AND SHAKE




I tried this method today and I have to tell you I am still amazed by how much body I have to my curls today. I mean they are always bouncy and soft but today it just seem to be something different. Of course I used the products I had here at home. I think I have more stretch too. I was going to use the eco styler gel but instead I used mixed chicks. I may try this product they are showing in the video but I have a lot of other things I need to use up first. I don't think I can buy anything this month lol. I have no space under my sink.

Please take the time to try it and let me know how you like it. I am all about quick and this is very quick. I also think it will work just fine with what ever you have in the house for setting your curls. Once your hair airdries just move your hands over the curls to take all the crunch out of each curl.

As always thanks for reading, peace and love!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment