Wednesday, October 26, 2011

MIXED CHICKS REVIEW

And it keeps coming back and it keeps coming back.......

No matter how many other products that is tried in it's place old reliable keeps holding 1st place. Sulfates are no good for you... Silicons are no good for your hair. Maybe true for most people but for my hair, 

 for my hair my old reliable Mixed Chicks Product Line is what my hair craves. I tell you this was the fist product line that I tried once I learned the curly girl method and you know that old saying that "if it is not broke don't fix it"??? This was so true for me when it came to my hair and mixed chicks. 
All of the drying that I was experiencing with some of the other products that I was trying just to have something to compare it with, it does not exist. My hair comes to life when it is deep conditioned and then the leave-in is applied. I leave it to air dry and then scrunch the crunch right out. The only time that I have to shampoo is maybe twice a month. I am going to say it's been over 2 1/2 yrs since I first discovered mixed chicks and it was not with great reviews on the hair boards that led me there either. Since I was never one to follow the Joneis this was just one of those normal things for me, go the opposite direction. I ordered, I tried, I fell in love. (LOL) 

So why did I stray?? Well, how can you be sure if you have a mate if you have nothing else to be broken- hearted about?


  My hair is soft, bouncy, shiny and growing. Even when co washing every single day it never failed me. So I just had to come in here and tell you all that just because something is working or not working for someone else and it seem like your sister hair is loving or hating what seems to be rich or not rich. Judge for yourself because you are a individual with your own personality and you owe it to your hair. 

Keep loving your hair and it really will love you back. 
As always thanks for reading, peace and love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment