Thursday, October 20, 2011

DevaCurl AnGel Buzz Buzz buzz



DevaCurl AnGEL

This light hold moisturizing and defining  gel dissolves instantly when applied to wet hair. As it dries, AnGEL forms a moisture-protective cast to enhance curls.

Well enhance my curls it did but I could not get past the drying affect it had on my hair after air-drying. As you know there was a product review on the Deva Curl line earlier this week. At that time AnGel was not included in my purchase. To make the system complete I ordered a trial size bottle to see if it would make a difference on my hair. I know that everyone's hair is different and react differently to each product which is why I will not put this line of products down or throw it under the bus. 

I started out using low poo and condition one early this week as well as their leave in conditioner. I thought that my hair felt great and I was in love. As the days went on I started to notice that my hair was becoming dry. I started to apply a moisturizer to my wet hair first before applying the leave in but once dry it still felt kind of dry. Still I was not going to give up on this line yet, so adding the AnGel which is supposed to be their curl definer to my stash only seemed right. 

The one thing I can say about this company is that their shipping cost is excellent and since they are only located in New York City it is overnight to Philadelphia PA. 

Once I received AnGel in the mail my hair was washed again and I did the 3 step process as was directed on their site. My hair was left to air-dry and turned upside down and curls scrunched towards the scalp and released. What bounced down were beautiful curls and I believed that would continue throughout the day. As I put my hands through my hair I could tell that it was dry feeling as if I had used hairspray but not the hard feeling of hairspray. 

Although this line of products did not work out for my hair does not mean I am advising no one else to try it out. All it means is that I am still on the hunt for a full product line that is compatible to my curls. 

Please love your hair and it will love you back.

As always thanks for reading, peace and love!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment