Wednesday, October 12, 2011

HAIRVEDA Hairveda hairveda

Something that your tresses is thirsty for and something that is welling to quench your tresses thirst. You may use this product as a leave-in or just a daily creamy moisturizer.
 Hairveda's WHIPPED CREME ENDS HYDRATION   hydrates and softens with fruit oil and vegetal humectant. It will leave your hair so shiny and soft and will not make your curls sag nor stringy. This product is for your daily regi and it will not let you down.

This is something that has been apart of my daily routine for over 2 years now. What first started as a night treatment to braid my hair at night because I wanted to tuck my curls away, slowly moved to first place as the everything moisturizer. When my hair is wet and I don't want to use one of my hold curl products, Whipped creme ends hydration is what I will grab to apply to my wet hair as a leave-in and my curl definer. Once dry you would take your hands in a scrunch position towards the scalp with your head held over and then return your head upright for fuller curls. When I tell you that it is really loving my curls at that point there is not much left to say.

Of course each product works different on each set of hairs but I can tell you that for me the air drying process is shorter and my hair is much lighter. There are products for different looks when it comes to curl deference and I have not tried them all but I have tried enough to know what look I want on a given day.

I would have to give this a Image Detailmaking my way to my hip. Please as usual love your hair and it will love you back.

Thanks for reading, peace and love!!!!!!!


Ingredients Include: Water, Glycerin, Ricinus Communis Oil, Sweet Almond Oil. Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter),Ceteryl Alcohol, Steryl Alcohol, Sunflower Oil, Allantoin, Isopropryl Palmitate, Emulsifying wax, Germall Plus, Light Fragrance. 

Shelf Life: 6 Months
Applications: 20-25 uses

Please purchase at www.hairveda.com








No comments:

Post a Comment