Sunday, October 9, 2011

ALL DAY CHASING A COMMENT!!!!

Ok I have been all day long chasing after the comments.  

Stats after stats and config after config and still didn't know what the problem was to fixing the comment section. I think I read myself to death with what the error was. I finally just kick internet explorer to the curb and got google chrome (www.google.com/chrome) When I say that I am so happy to say that I can post a comment on my page......... I now can post comments on hair care girly pages. Yes just say good-bye to internet explorer they have sewn it all up so no one can get in, not even you LOL  

Now onto my hair today. I washed and conditioned it after I got a moment in to do so. And I am loving it. Still using the DevaCurl products and my hair felt thicker and lighter all at the same time. I also applied my
<em>Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask</em> 169-ounce Jar MOROCCANOIL®INTENSE HYDRATING MASK and when I tell you that my hair is soft this is like the best mask I have ever tried for my hair. This stays in my regi and for $30.00 yeah it stays for a min at least. LOL

So please if you want to leave me comments please do so by using another browser. Take it up with google and microsoft. What can I say.

Please keep loving your hair and it will love you back
As always thanks for reading, peace and love!!!!!!!

1 comment: