Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Product Review Time

DevaCurl Low-Poo Cleanser   DevaCurl One Condition  DevaCurl B'Leave-In

I received my shampoo and conditioners today and I could not wait to jump in the shower to use them. I applied the Low-poo like normal and washed it out really good and I have to tell you that my hair was squeeky clean and then proceeded to apply the one condition, smooth it in through out my curls and detangled my hair and clipped it up while I finished up my shower. Once I rinsed it out my hair it was really soft to my surprise.

Once I dried my hair with my micro fiber towel I began to apply the B'leave-in to my hair. When I tell you that my hair is very soft and curly, that is what I mean. This will be my regi for the winter because I don't want to co wash everyday like I was doing in the summer time. Learning to do a week hair do now. So the Jamaican Black Castor Oil will not be used everynight like during the summer or my hair will have to be washed the next day.

So far so good on this product line. I will try to use Kinky Curly next time because I really want to compare the two to see which one stays.

As always thanks for reading, peace and love!!!!!!!!

4 comments: