Saturday, October 15, 2011

Count of The Day








Well everyone I am back with updates. I know it is not the end of the month but I have such good news that I had to share right away. I know I made a comment on how I made it to 10" which was great the real big news today is that I am counting at 12" today.  


So I am off and running to the finish line........... That would be Hip ya!!!! 
 




I am still applying JBCO on the scalp and hairveda whipped creme ends hydrations on the hair and doing the 3 plaits and pulling them up in the back and plaiting them together and tuck the ends inside and put my bendini clip for style and gel my baby hair in the front and that will be my all day style. The next day I would rinse my hair in the shower just with water and do the same thing every day. I have to say I look cute. I like this so much more than the ponytail. So I guess I am bra strap but not full and I am so scared to apply heat on my hair just to see it fly away in the wind for a day. 

I think one day I will rollerset and then just wrap it until the curls fall out just to see how it hangs. But for now I am more than satisfied with how it looks when it is wet on my back and when I brush it out which I do only when wet. When curly and dry I never ever use a comb and brush.


Always love your hair and it will love you back. 
As always thanks for reading and peace and love!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment