Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Hiding Those ENDS!!!

Plaits, plaits and more plaits....     

 After fighting with my wash n go's and not getting back to what was once a lovely relationship between hair and products I have decided if I want to  make it to waist length by 2013 I need to give in to protecting my ends as much as possible. We are talking about less than a 1 1/2 years if I take into the year 2013. And only if one stays on the schedule you have setup for yourself can this be achieved. Lets face it, you can only hope and pray that it all works out to the plan that you've laid out because nothing is a given and nothing is for sure.  

Seeing the wash n go... go from my everyday life and being my signature was a hard pill to swallow. 



 Can you see the TEARS??

But we are told over and over again that there is great reward for loving and babying your ends, to protect them from breakage. So girl ya.. just so there are no mishaps with all the trying this product and that product I just had to give in. Give in to a winter break, if I can last.. LOL because we all know me, my mind  changes like the wind. 

I am sticking with my stables as far as what I moisturize my hair with. Jamaican Black Castor Oil, Whipped Creme ends Hydration by Hairveda, and newly added 
 Dabur Vatika enriched coconut oil, oh oh don't let me forget Shea Butter and yes every last one of them are used all at one time on each strand.

I have talked about this in the past where to purchase the products that I use but I will add the websites for those who may have missed them. Like the castor oil is from www.ayurnaturalbeauty.com the whipped creme www.hairveda.com coconut oil from amazon the indian shop and last but not least shea butter is picked up from the old fashion street vendor lol. 

I am trying my best not to do a length check until December because I will be very upset if I did not make my goal which is bra strap by the end of the year 2011. I don't use heat on my hair so length checks are done with my hair wet and loaded with conditioner to give that heavy feel for more stretch. That's all I have for now. 

Ladies love your hair and it will love you back.
As always thanks for reading, peace and love!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment