Monday, January 9, 2012

WOW The Hands Wont Work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What am I to do??? No wash n go's??? No curls???  Are You Kidding Me?? This is my signature!!!!


So Thursday I had a eye test that had to be done, while sitting waiting my turn to register my hand started shaking out of control. Can you see my face, like really can you see the look on my face....... Ya! So my so loved curly hair has to be put on hold until I can get the use of my hands, plus while I recover I am laying around in the bed so I am covering my hair in my sleeping cap so I do not damage my hair. I had my daughter put my precious curls into twist to make sure that they are protected while my body is going through it's thing.

Well I couldn't let you leave here with out showing you some of my goody stash. People are really dear to me and I just had to show the very very  lovely gift I got this week.

 Everyone knows that I am THE Mixed Chicks QUEEN. I mean it just need to be well known. So anyway, When I open the box I was jumping up and down because of what I seen. The paddle brush was something I was thinking of adding to my collection it was between that and the t-shirt. I want everything they sell. LOL  I know I am set for the summer now. Because before this I received another box not too long ago with more Mixed Chicks products. Here take a look into my cabinets of goodies lol.

This is some of what my cabinet looks like, believe me there is more but not related to what we are talking about right now. 

I am hoping that I will not be down for long. but I will be keeping you all posted. 

True test is loving your hair and it will love you back. 
As always thanks for reading, peace and love!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment