Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Kinky-Curly Products



I know I talked about this some time ago but my grandson wanted me to come in here and talk about what it is doing from him. Since we have different hair types the products that works the most for me is Mixed Chicks product line and what I fould out that works best for the boys with their texture is the Kink Curly line.
    I told them we were going to do a test on them to see how this works for them. And I said man I wish you were a girl, he said Jaddah you wish I was a girl. Only so I could grow your hair down your back. lol. My nephew will be using what I use since his hair is close to mines. So far as you can see from the last post is that his hair is doing very well with this product line. If I didn't say, this grandson is six years old and he is telling every one that my Jaddah is blogging about my hair. LOL this is so funny but they are on their Jaddah team.

Love your hair and it will love you back.
As always thanks for reading, peace and love!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment