Saturday, January 21, 2012

For My Sweeties LOL

So I decided to make the ole Kimmaytube leave in conditioner once and for all. I order
 the Jojoba oil 

 and Aloe vera juice off Amazon.com because they were the two things I did not have in my stash. Once I made it up and applied it to my hair for the first time to  my hair for a wash n go. But once the mixed chicks was applied and dried I just didn't like the way my hair turned out. Since then I have been applying it to my grand sons hair. Their hair love it. I say go to the refrig to get the hair stuff the six yr old knows just what to get. He will not go to school before getting his hair done.
He said Jaddah put my curls in your blog LOL. So I had to come back to write another blog because he watched over my shoulder on the last blog and said Jaddah you forgot me. So to my main squeeze here you go lol. 

Ladies you know my modal by now, Love your hair and it will love you back. 
As always thanks for reading, peace and love!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh his curls are cute. I was just thinking about this leave in a few minutes ago. I know I saved the recipe somewhere.

    guyanesesista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I think it is really nice. I think I am already following your blog, The only think that I have a problem with on my own hair is I was reading on a post and op was talking about how the aloe vera juice can act like a protein and my hair is protein sensitive so I have decided to be very careful with my hair. But my boys love it and it is working really well for what I am trying to do for their hair.

      Delete
    2. If you need the recipe I can send it to you.

      Delete