Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Starting with Nupur and Ending with Nupur

Well from last month to this month I would have to say that I am still in love with Nupur Henna package. I never thought I would get the color that I am getting only because of all of the herbs that are added. There is a great feeling in my hair. The only problem that I see may happen is me loosing a lot of my curl. The front of my hair is already in a wave. I see more growth when I rinse out the henna, my hair is hanging on down my back.

I am sitting here looking at Hoarding: Buried Alive... man all I can say is that I was holding my hair hoping nothing would get in my hair lol. Man these are people that service us every day.

My hair is very shiny and the color is define. Love is the word I want to use in describing my hair at this time.
 This so my goal LOL. Still working on getting to this point which is why it is very important for my henna treatments to be on point. 
                                                        Hair Hair, 
love it , love it , love it. I pamper it and make sure that it is not pulling on anything nor the baby is not yanking my hair out which we use to think was so cute.. Not so cute now. "Stinka butt let Jaddah hair go baby", this is what I say now lol. He wanted to know why. 
 I tell you never ever stop loving your hair. So never stop hoping for the chance of growing or having healthy hair. I can only tell you how I am getting where I am going. So where I am so far it arm pit length or beyond that. The goal for this year end was to make it to bra strap, a little shy of that I am still pushing on. While writing this I have just finish massaging my scalp with Jamaican Black Castor Oil and next applied KimmayTube leave in recipe now will put it up in a bun until tomorrow to do a co wash.  


As always thanks for reading, peace and love!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. How do you do your henna treatments??? I wanna use henna to color my hair jet black and do regular henna treatments

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for asking, what you are talking about doing is indigo for the jet black color. Henna is only red and that is the only color it comes in. You will have to use another herb which is called indigo to get the black color.

      http://www.ayurnaturalbeauty.com/indigo-powder/ is one site you can get it from and here is another site you can get it from http://www.mehandi.com/shop/blackbundles/index.html following the instructions I think you will find what you want.

      Delete