Wednesday, January 18, 2012

All Aboard On The Natural Bandwagon Ya Hoo!!

You ever notice how every thing always start with family and friends? Every since my family notice what I have been doing with my mother's hair they have all been coming to me for natural hair advice. Loving what I do of course I jump to the chance. Having made several of my family members jump on board to the natural train has put me in mentor training.

This was not all my idea. This is how much hair was cut after I got my cousin hair even. She will have to get use to living without her weaves but her curls were popping. 

So what was I trying to say? I am really loving the fact that my family and friends are starting to see something in me that they like. 

So after the cutting of my cousin's hair off I trimmed up my auntie and twist and bantu knot her hair so that she could do a twist out when she was ready. 

I think that your family and friends are the first to support you when you start a new business or start a new life change. That is very important to have that support when others are trying to tell you that you are wrong or don't know what you are talking about. I am having so much fun with my family and their hair. I can not wait to see them grow on their head and grow with their minds. My grandson has even jump aboard the natural train of curls. 

Believe me when I tell you, love your hair and it will love you back...
As always thanks for reading, peace and love!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment