Saturday, July 21, 2012

Yes Again Another Regimen





1. starting from henna day because that starts my month off. I will clarify with a shampoo and right now I am using chi because that is what I have here along with others but I want to use that up. It is in the blue bottle and I am not in front of it right now but I know it says color protection or something like that. most clarifying shampoos are clear in nature. So before I clarify I will do a pre poo with olive oil and aloe vera juice and massage my castor oil mix in my scalp.

2. so after I clarify I will apply the henna and most likely leave it on over night. I am still using the Nupur henna it gives me the best results. I will then proceed to co wash the henna out of my hair in the shower with Tresemme naturals. I am still loving Tresemme naturals for my co washing and as a leave in.

3. once the henna is out I will deep condition my hair with Moroccan Oil intense hydration mask. I will leave it on for like an hour and rinse with cool water.

4. I will take a quarter size of Tresemme and apply it to my hair as a leave in. next will come the styling product and I am still using like 3 of them Hariveda whipped crème which can be purchased at hairveda.com 2nd one is Shea Moisture curl enhancing smoothie and that can be purchase at all drugstores and Target. My last and very favorite and the oldest in my regiment is Mixed Chicks line which you know can be purchase at mixedchicks.net. now I have found that with my hair type it is best to use the mixed chicks in the fall and winter to same my product. the humid weather still does sweat my hair out and makes it look a hot mess and I have not been using my air that much this year to save my orchids. but when I do use the mixed chicks line I will use all of it because it works best together. the leave in works best with their deep conditioner. as a kick I use alterna bamboo smooth frizz correction styling lotion. today I used the tresemme and the hairveda whipped crème. I find that when it dries it is very airy and if I sweat my hair still feels clean.
On regular days I will co wash with tresemme naturals and use what ever styling product I am using and let my hair air dry.

5. at night I will spray my hair a little with aloe vera juice and then apply my castor oil mixture which has jojoba oil, vitamin E oil, argan oil, rosemary, sage, ylang ylang and finally lavender oil. I try to apply this every night and massage it into my scalp. It is not heavy on my hair because I co wash everyday and if I don’t I will just wear it in a bun. I will also apply either hairveda whipped crème or my shea butter mixture which is done with olive oil, jojoba oil, vitamin E oil, aloe vera juice, few drops of lavender oil and mix with a hand mixer oh first I start off by placing the shea butter in the microwave for about 30 seconds or more to get it soft and then I mix everything together and mix and once it is fluffy I will place it back in it’s containers. So I will take a little of this and run it through the strands of my hair and put it up in a pineapple for the night and tie it up with a satin scarf.


Ladies love your hair and it will love you back. 
As always thanks for reading, peace and love!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the castor oil mixture, where do you purchase your argan from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The argan oil I know purchase it from www.swansonvitamins.com they have it for 19.99 for 2oz and last month they had buy 1 get 1.

      Delete