Sunday, July 29, 2012

UPDATE!!! Hair Growth My Way

Ok in the first post that picture was from March 2012 and this picture is her hair growth today. We will be counting from 4" of hair on her head at this time. 

So I will give you a refresher from the beginning of the year. This first picture is from February 2012. 


This next picture is from March 2012


Then we have June 2012


I wanted to give you a background history because I don't think I did in the last post. Now we have the exact time line of when she started growing her hair out natural. 

I will post her regimen in another post so you can see what works for her. This is the first time D has grown her hair out since she was a little girl. She was faithful to perms and weaves all her adult life. 

So we need to show products and the way she is using them in her hair to retain her length. I know her short term goal is SL (shoulder length ) and we will work from there. 

Ladies I wanted to show why I believe in loving your hair and it will love you back. 
As always thanks for reading, peace and love!!!!! 


1 comment: