Thursday, July 26, 2012

Update On Hairveda Whipped Creme & Tresemme Naturals


So I have been using Hairveda Whipped Creme for about 4 yrs now. It was used in all kinda ways, like for a moisturizer at night or as a  leave in once I did a wash n go. So I guess you know I am going to say, this is a very nice product.

Something new that has been in my hair life for about 10 months now is Tresemme Naturals. It was replacing Mixed Chicks deep conditioner during the times that I wanted to be silicone, sulfate free. What happen you say? I fell in love. So just how Mixed Chicks is a staple in my hair care so is Tresemme Naturals. There is one more product that I have added as a back up but we will talk about that another time.

On to what I do, I will co wash with Tresemme and I will also apply it as a leave in after the cool rinse. I then apply Hairveda Whipped Creme for the styling product by using the smoothing method. Once it dries I end up with nice airy curls. It just feels so clean and lite.

Some times I will switch them around and use the Hairveda Whipped Creme as the leave in and use the Tresemme as the styling product by smoothing it in down through the ends making sure I lay on those ends to get that spring motion for a certain curl. I would seal with one of my oils or shea butter. Just take a little in the palm of your hand and rub them together and just touch the ends of your hair and that is it. Easy breezy beautiful hair.

Ladies love my tips and love your hair and it will love you back.
As always thanks for reading, peace and love!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment