Thursday, July 5, 2012

Bentonite Clay

  The new product that is added to the stash. So we first used it on our face and I have to say that it has been a very long time since my face was treated to such pampering. After we let it sit for 20mins we rinse with warm water, we really were amazed of  how soft and smooth our face felt. All the noticeable black heads and the tiny white oil that was clogging our pores were removed. It was unbelievable, because for some of my family that are younger, this was there very first time of having a deep cleaning done on their face. This was so great to see how their face glow. 

 I also tried this treatment in my hair. This method is used as a dry shampoo that will clean on the toxins out of your hair. This is what they call the detox. I really liked the treatment and it was very easy to wash out too. 

I don't have any complains about this product so for now it stays. 

Ladies as always love your hair and it will love you back. 
As always thanks for reading, peace and love!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment