Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Pulling Over The Tie Shirt LOL

OK, so you know how you just washed your hair in the shower and you are trying to get out and dry off? Now it is time to put your clothes on or your under clothes, pajamas what ever has a tie shirt of some sort on. I have found that your wet hair just gets caught up in the neck of the shirt. It starts to roll and your poor ends are rolling right up in the shirt. Besides trying to hide your hair in the bun until you get dress, what can you do to save your ends???


  OK, I guess I answered my own question right? I will have to clip my wet hair up once I get out of the shower so that my ends will not roll up in the shirt when I am getting dress. I am telling you it was becoming a pain in my butt. lol Think about breakage when that happens. 

Can you all please be careful with your ends. They are the oldest and you have to show the oldest respect. I really think this is the big key to retaining length. Treating those ends with respect. So keep it up.....

Ladies always love your hair and it will love you back. 
As always thanks for reading, peace and love!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment