Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Childhood Friend Wanted No One But ME!!!!


To start her hair journey she wanted no one but me to hold her hand down that road. What was so great about this journey is that her hair was already natural and just above her bra strap. The thing that she was lacking was how to manage and make her curls pop. So this is the first week of taming her hair. I am showing you this one because I wanted you to see what a difference co-washing makes. I love when a plan comes together.

First visit her hair was clarified and chelating before henna was applied. Although she didn't have a lot of grey hair I also use henna for scalp problems. Nurpur has not failed me yet in clearing up Dandruff or other irritated scalp problems.

So what happen the next week you ask? Her scalp was clear and her hair was softer. Her curls were more defined but nothing could beat what happen after I pre poo with first massaging her scalp with my castor oil mix and then applying olive oil and put her under a plastic cap until I shampooed and deep conditioned.
I used Let's Jam Custard on her hair once it was
rinse.

And this is what it looks like now. I think it really turned out nice. The curls pop just like they should. Her job when she is home is just to co-wash and that is it. I really can not wait to see what it will look like this weekend coming. I really think that co-washing is the key to taming your curls.

Love your hair and it will love your back.
As always thanks for reading, peace and love!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment